There are no Wednesday evening church services over the next 3 weeks.
These services will resume on Wednesday 4th August at 7pm.
Online services will of course continue.
Wednesday Evening Services, 7pm
If you would like to attend our Wednesday evening services, the following instructions apply.
At each service we can accommodate 34 people...
1. Please pre-register your attendance and book a seat(s) by phoning Elizabeth Some on 07561614203 by Monday at 8pm each week.
2. You will be allocated a specific seat(s) number to use on the night.
3. You will be able to access the Church from 6:45pm via the front door on Rannoch Road.
4. When you arrive, please put on your face covering and keep it on
throughout your time in the building.
5. Please sanitize your hands upon entering and exiting the building.
6. Please follow the one way system in and out of the building which will be clearly marked.
7. As you enter the Sanctuary, you will be directed to the seat you have been allocated.
8. Please refrain from singing during the service as this is not permitted.
9. Please observe the 2 meter social distancing rule at all times.
10. At the end of the service, please leave the building safely without going to any other part of the building or remaining to speak to others.
Please remember if you or someone in your home has symptoms of
Covid-19, please do not attend the services.
If you require pastoral care then please contact
Rev Jim Stewart 01738 624167 or
Rev Anne Findlay 07540008838 .
We are limited to what we can do because of restrictions at the moment, but often, just a chat makes a difference.
LSM Connections Cafe
We are open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9am - 1pm until Thursday 8th July where we will be closed for 3 weeks. We will reopen on Tuesday 3rd August.
Thank you all for your custom over these past few months.
Latest Online Worship Service can be found below.
Please find us on Facebook or Youtube to stay up to date.
Sunday 18th July
Welcome to this weeks online service.
Many thanks to Fiona Anderson who reads 1 Samuel 3 and
Ruth Gunn who leads us in prayer.
We are people with a range of ages, from all walks of life, who come together to celebrate, share, and learn about God’s love, made real for us in his Son, Jesus.
Our church building was completed in 2005. We have a cafe entrance area, a large gym hall, and several comfortable rooms, as well as the sanctuary. The foundation stone bears witness to our faith: “For nothing is impossible with God.” (Luke 1:37).
On Sundays, traditional worship is at 9.30am, and a more informal family service with praise band follows at 11am. Babies, infants and primary school-aged children have crèche and Sunday School during the 11am service. Our young people get together on Sunday evenings at 6.30pm. On the first Sunday of each month we have Breakfast Church starting at 10.15am with a free breakfast followed by worship (except during January, April, July and August). Our aim is to provide the opportunity to experience Christian worship to anyone who may be unfamiliar with more traditional services.
We have the privilege of welcoming visitors and enquirers at worship most Sundays, and the building is used throughout the week by many community groups as well as church groups. Our community cafe is open every Tuesday and Thursday from 10am to noon, staffed by church volunteers. Anyone and everyone will find friendly service, great coffee, and delicious scones.
We will be delighted to welcome you and your family to join any part of our church life.
Letham St Mark's Church
9:30am - 10:15am Traditional Worship Service
11:00am - 12:15am Contemporary Family Service
(Sunday School and crèche)
Tea and coffee served after both services.....
For Recorded Sermons please click here.
Letham St Mark’s is part of the Church of Scotland.
We were founded in 1954 as part of the Church extension programme after World War II.
We have been witnessing to the love of Jesus Christ over these years.
As a parish Church we are involved in the local community and enjoy sharing the Good News with those within our Parish.
Rev Jim Stewart
On the first Sunday of the
month we hold a
(not during January, April, July and August)
It starts with a free breakfast
@ 11:00am we go into church
@ 11:30am we split into groups
- Going Deeper
- Chill Out
Finishing back in the church afterwards.
A different way of doing Church.